A baby inside the mother’s womb is safely protected from germs and infection due to mothers immune system and prenatal vaccines provided to her during her pregnancy period.After the baby is born they are prone to more diseases and infections. The baby’s natural immune system can really fight with all the infections spread outside. As always I mention natural immunity is always safe for children. But in some case if a baby is unable to fight with the infection the vaccine provided can form an immunization against the disease.
Vaccination work by boosting the immune system’s ability to fight against certain infections. The chemicals injected to your baby gets the signal from the brain when a foreign body enters into body and immediately gets activated and start working against the infection. Thus it keep your baby safe from any contagious disease.
Here I have given the normal vaccination schedule for babies:
|6 months||Influenza vaccine 1|
|7-8 months||Influenza vaccine 2|
Why Vaccines are good?
As a parent we all want to protect our child’s health and keep them safety from all infectious diseases.
- Immunization gives the power to prevent your child from unnecessary illness and sufferings.
- Vaccines can(not will) keep you healthy.
- Vaccination are safe(but not always)
- Vaccination wont give the disease.
- Vaccinations are cost effective. In most of the countries, Vaccinations are provided for free to the children by the government.
- It’s known that after vaccinated the baby gets fever, it’s because the vaccine get mixed up with the blood and start their work to fight against germs.
Why Vaccines are bad?
Our human body from the Day 1 as a womb is designed so perfectly which will not need any external medicines to protect you. Even if any foreign body attacks your health our human body can automatically develop the immune system to work against the external matter that attacks the body. So obviously you wont need an external chemical to be injected to start the protection action.
- Some Vaccines are recorded to cause side effects in your child’s health.
- Some Vaccines are found to cause many allergic reactions to your baby.
- Even Vaccinated kids get affected to many vaccine prevented diseases.
- Some Vaccines are prone to cause autism.
- Vaccines are made of complete chemical substances. Some of the ingredients used are harmful to kids health.
- Vaccines can cause rashes.
Vaccination is like a prevention, May be good May be bad. I leave the opinion to yourself. If your baby is good enough to fight against germs and infection then leave it to him. He can himself develop his own immune. Its only when his body makes up to develop the immunization naturally his immune system works properly. I am not sure whether these vaccinations were there in olden days and if our grand grand parents live so strong because of vaccines.
Though Prevention is better than cure, Natural way is always safe than artificial chemicals. I think all will agree my opinion.