7 to 8 month
By this time most of the mom will be an expert in parenting your kid. You will learn to read the baby’s cues to develop a pattern of eating, sleeping and playing that meets your little one’s need and work for your family.
You can give solid foods 2 to 3 times a day now. But try not to stop your breastfeeding till 1.
His sleep routine will be regular. About 14 hours of sleep including the morning naps.
He will have learnt more about this world. His vision power is multipled. He will look closely to moving objects and bright colors. He will be more smart in dragging objects with their fingers.
He must have started to crawl or either trying to crawl, roll, and shuffle. He can sit without back support.
They love playing and interacting with you more. They enjoy the funny sounds you make on him.
Thought afraid of strange faces he become strongly attached to you and other family members.
How you can help your baby develop more?
- Talk a lot and lot to your baby.
- They will be more interested in conversation with more facial expressions.
- Talk about regular activities and what’s happening around you.
- Listen them what they are trying to convey you. Respond them for their sounds and moods.
- Read and talk about books, colors, songs, things, and people.
- Make home made solid foods and introduce new tastes to them.
- Make sure the foods are really mushy so they don’t get choked.
- Take them outdoors and show how their surroundings are. Do shopping with them explaining what are all around them.
- Make sure you don’t put anything on floor. Because your baby may put it on mouth. Make sure your home is really clean and make free for your baby to move around.