Today I wish to share a very special item that will be really helpful for all. Yes. As I promised, I am going to share you all the complete process of preparing pure home made coconut oil.
In my family all new born babies will surely be using this coconut oil for their hair and body massage. It is not that only babies should use. People of all age from 0 to 100 can use this.
The best part in this is we just need a little amount a day to apply.
Guys I have just used half the coconut to show you. I assure you friends that a single coconut can surely fill your months need.
It is very very pure and home made. Let this generation get these pure things at least for some years. Once they grow fashion freak will make them avoid these healthy choices. Let us help make their base at least stronger enough.
Now coming it to the process,
- Take a reddish colored coconut. Not that is very dark.
- Choose the coconut that has little water in it.
- We call it as nethu thengai.
- Take a medium sized coconut.
- Break it into two and separate the water inside it.
- Now grate the coconut in a plate. I have used only half the coconut.
- If your hand power is great, try to squeeze the Grated coconut with your hand and take the thickest coconut milk.
- If not, add a very little amount of water and grind in the mixer to take the 1st coconut milk.
- Squeeze as much as you can so that the left over coconut is really dry. So that you can take no more milk from it.
- Take this milk in a wide pan.
- Now switch on the flame and allow it to boil.
- Once it boils, turn the flame to complete simmer.
- It really take more than an hour to complete the entire process. You will have to stir the milk frequently. Make sure it doesn’t get burnt.
- As time passes you can slowly see the oil separating from the milk and the waste separates.
- Finally the dark oil completely gets prepared and coconut waste on the milk gets fried dark.
- As the content becomes like the above picture, allow it to cool.
- Then drain the oil into an air tight container or any jar.
Here is the final outcome.
Since I have used only half the coconut, it is very less in quantity.
Apply this oil regularly to your baby’s hair in a circular motion.
If applying for adults massage this to your scalp in circular motion.
- It helps in rapid hair growth.
- Nourishes your hair.
- Make your hair rich black.
- Reduces body heat.
All of you try this and use this home made oil for your hair instead of all store products. Those actually increases your hair loss.
Leave your comments how it came for you.