5 to 6 month:
Your baby is growing so good and now he is ready for solids. He can sit alone without any support. Her weight will almost be doubled by now. They can roll themselves on floor. Some use this as their moving methods to grab objects. They become very familiar to sounds and can differentiate strangers and her caretakers.
How to introduce solid foods.?
- First begin with one at a time. When your baby becomes more convenient to that taste slowly begin by the next variety.
- Introduce fruits to them as puree. Wait for 3-4 days then try the second fruit.
- Avoid honey until age of 1.
- Avoidcow’s milk until age of 1(well you hurt and soft cheese are fine).
- Never stop breast feeding.
- Begin with only 4 to 5 spoons per feed.
- Make the bowl watery feed.. Once month passes we can make it thicker consistency.
- Best time to give give solids in 11:00 am to 01:00 pm.
- Do jot add sugar or salt in baby food.
SOLID FOOD LIST:
- Apple puree
- Carrot puree
- Potato puree
- Dal water
- Wheat cerelac
- Ragi porridge
- Sweet potato puree
- Banana puree
- Beet puree
- Oats cerelac
Will be posting each recipes in the next posts. Feed your baby the natural foods and make them grow healthier. It is always better to avoid packed foods. Why we go for store made when it is so easy to make at home.
“Eating well is a form of self respect”