Ada dosa one of my favorite and tasty breakfast and of course healthy too. It is like a cocktail of all the pulses. And to this we add iron content drumstick leaves(முருங்கை கீரை).
- Moong dal/ bengal green gram/paasipayaru – 1/2 cup
- Toor dal-1/2 cup
- Chana dal – 1/2 cup
- Urad dal-1/4 cup
- Rice-3/4 cup
- Dry red chilly- 4 to 5
- Bell pepper – 1 tspn
- Cumin seeds-1 tspn
- Onion – 1 small(optional)
- Curry leaves
- Coconut pieces(optional)
- Drumstick leaves
- Soak all the ingredients such as Moong dal, toor dal, Chana dal, urad, rice, dry chilly, black pepper, Cumin seeds in water for 4-5 hours.
- Grind all the soaked pulses with very little water. Add salt as per your taste.
- Now in a pan add 1 tspn oil and once it gets heated saute onion, curry leaves, small coconut pieces and drum stick leaves and add this with ada dosa batter.
- Pour it dosa tawa and springle some oil over it. Once one side gets cooked flip it over and cook the other side.
- Ada dosa ready and you can serve this with coconut thuvaiyal or coconut chutney or idly podi too…
Step by step pictures:
Soak the ingredients shown in pic
Grind all together in mixer
Grind to a coarse paste. Then saute the other ingredients.
Mix all together and pour it in Tawas and cook both sides by flipping.